Tuesday, April 5, 2011

.::new life, new challenge::.





salam. annyeong! holla!
how are you?
such a long time since last upadate. ^^
quite busy.
currently facing final exam.
do pray for me. ^^

1) i have submit my final draft for my dissertation (ketinggalan zaman da) best! superb!
i chillex a bit, but then, life start to be miserable. reason? on 2nd point!

2) i got job! syukur! alhamdulillah! i got QS job! unexpected! it just so sudden. culture shock a bit. sorry for whoever i hurt. doesn't mean to do it, but i just too miserable at that time. but, now everything go smoothly. i'll start on 15th april. ^^

3) i got house! actually i rent a room. ^^ new life. welcome to new phase! i got 2 house mates, but no seeing them yet. hoping that they are nice! be nice yerp, coz i'm not that nice. ^^

4) as i said before, i currently facing my final exam. pray hard for something best! got to work for it! chayyo'!

5) btw, since i got da jobs, my relationship with my best ever man in the world getting better. better than ever! syukur! alhamdulillah! i talk to him on phone frequently now. i can see that he care. even he is far away. i love you daddy! yes! i do really love u!!!

6) welcome to new life, new challenge, new phase, new people. pray for me and hope everything go smooth as i wanna keep smiling...... ^____^






thanks for reading.
bunch of love! -miss M- 2.03am

#please ignore all grammatical error.i'm too sleepy#




foot note:
*i miss you
**i miss you
***i do miss you ^^
thanks to make me smile even everything not clear yet.^^

0 lovely people:

 
;